CBD (cannabidiol) products are fast gaining popularity across the country and the globe. This can be attributed to the many uses these products have, including treating pain and relieving depression and anxiety. CBD products are currently available in a variety of options to cater to different preferences. These range from edibles, vaping, oils, and tinctures, pills, and capsules, you name it. Cannabidiol is also available in the form of topical CBD infused oils, creams, and lotions to help in skincare, treating localized pain, and as massage oils.
At our Cloud City Vape shops in East Texas, we have vaporizers, vape juices, CBD products, and more, for all your vaping needs.
Why is CBD Gaining So Much Popularity?
CBD is a chemical compound that's found in the cannabis plant. Cannabidiol was recently scientifically proven to possess a whole range of therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Following a series of research, the U.S. Farm Bill in 2018 legalized industrial hemp, medical, and recreational cannabis at the state level.
Legal CBD products are classified as cannabis containing no more than 0.3 percent THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Legal cannabidiol has to meet the following conditions:
- Contain less than 0.3 percent THC
- Has to be grown by licensed farmers
- Has to adhere to federal and state regulations
What Are The Benefits Of CBD?
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression: CBD (medical marijuana) has been proven to reduce anxiety and act as an anti-depressant in both human and animal studies. The reason it stands out over other medications is that unlike CBD, other medications have side effects such as sexual dysfunction, headaches, drowsiness, and insomnia. Moreover, these medications are addictive.
- Able to Relieve Pain: Components of marijuana, including CBD, are responsible for its healing properties. In a recent scientific study, a combination of CBD and THC has proven effective in treating chronic pain related to arthritis and sclerosis.
- CBD Oil Reduces Acne: CBD has rich anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to limit sebum production. Taking into account that acne is potentially caused by inflammation and overproduction of sebum, acne has been observed to respond positively to CBD oil.
- Possesses Neuroprotective Properties: CBD has extensively shown positive results in treating neuro-systems related disorders such as severe forms of epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. CBD has been observed to reduce the number of seizures among epileptic individuals.
Types of CBD Products
CBD exists in various forms and flavors. The various types translate to the different ways of consumption, and that will depend on your personal preference. The consumption method dictates the duration it takes for CBD to have an effect on your body. CBD oil vapor arguably takes effect much faster, while forms such as edibles and pills may take anywhere between 30 minutes to 4 hours to have an effect.
Where to Buy CBD products
If you’re looking to find quality, authentic CBD products and have yourself the best possible experience, we have several vape shops in East Texas where you can easily purchase your favorite CBD products. At Cloud City Vape Shop, we offer a wide range of quality products at amazing prices. Get in touch with us today on +1 (432) 247-5620 for any inquiries about our CBD offers.